Mother’s Day is almost here and I wanted to put together a little gift inspiration for my husband… Lol!! I’m joking! Maybe.. Maybe not!! I see wishlist all year around for the holidays and I wanted to give it a try to show you guys some of the things I am intrigued by or that I love, and possibly to give you some gift ideas. I am a firm believer of treating yourself for your hard work and being a mommy is not an easy job, but the rewards are countless. One of my biggest priorities in life is to be a great mom. And while all the gifts in the world are lovely, the truth of the matter is, I’m really happy with being Tristan and Tylan’s mom. Even with the meltdowns, anxiety, tantrums, and endless cleaning I couldn’t ask for anything more than my 2 boys.
Mother’s Day Wishlist 2016 Items…
1. Viktor & Rolf ‘Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum Spray’ (Every woman needs a signature fragrance. I love the smell of flowers and dousing myself in this scent makes me feel happy and confident.)
2. Quilted Faux Leather Crossbody (These bags are so chic and great for spring. I love the black and white it’s so minimal and goes with just about anything. The perfect size not too big or small. The perfect fix for a small bag and so stylish. Did I say perfect?)
3. Asics Women’s GT-1000 3 Wide Width Running Sneakers from Finish Line ( I have wide flat feet. I love Asics because they run in wide sizes. Most training shoes run narrow. These shoes are perfect and feel amazing.
4. Mum Coffee Mug (What Mom does not run off of coffee? I love coffee (hot and cold) and I have a slick addiction to coffee mugs. I love this one. Mum is so Motherland to me. I love all things African.)
5. Roses.. From anywhere (I love flowers because they are beautiful so simple.)
What has given you the most joy as a mother? Comment below…
Happy Mother’s Day to all you amazing mothers..